Sunday, March 29, 2009

Record Breaking

My house has turned into utter chaos. There are nine people and a dog living in my modest bi-level home. The dog has started eating our sofa. Whether she is doing it out of boredom or spite is still in question. I watched golf for 3 hours yesterday and didn't fall asleep once. In my dad's effort to help with the flood, he made us time all our showers this morning with the microwave timer and mine couldn't last more than four minutes. For some reason my mom is making turkey with all the fixings for lunch. Also, she is wearing shorts. My sister has a Facebook and has been on it constantly, and announces to all of us when she gets a new friend. It's the simple things in life that excite her, apparently. Apparently, Barack and Leslie decided that the world is not ready for the Gemocrat party. I guess I'm going to spend all day downloading music. Save me.

2 comments:

  1. A four minute shower is not worth it.
    Erica better add me.
    Watching golf and dying are the exact same things.
    Thank you for introducing me to HEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss Sophie too.
    Someday we'll be reunited.

    ReplyDelete