Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Recap of Yesterday

I thought about blogging about my day yesterday, but then I realized that yesterday was sad and pathetic day for me. In short, it was filled with mindless television, cake baking, and re-reading a shitty book. Today is infinitely better. I was able to leave my neighborhood, went tanning, get to go to work, and then I get to participate in social interaction. I almost forgot what that was. Being stuck inside with just my family yesterday made me overanalyze silly things.

I have been told by numerous people that I remind them of Chelsea Handler. I don't even watch Chelsea Lately that often, but I did last night, and I do see similar traits, especially in the humor department. It has now made me paranoid that people think I am trying to be like her; not the case. So now I look like Hilary Duff with the personality of Chelsea Handler. Maybe I should change my name to Hilary Handler and move to Hollywood... nah, too much alliteration.

No comments:

Post a Comment