Friday, April 24, 2009

Cold water surrounds me now.

This week has been very inconvenient, in a FML sort of way.  I haven't been this glad to see Friday since this time last week, and I will probably be spending my evening in solace, as I feel to crabby to go to the party I am supposed to be in attendance at tonight.  Surrounding myself with drunk individuals in a small apartment no longer has the appeal that it did a few days ago.  Tonight I would be perfectly content with sitting in my room watching a movie in the presence of a small amount of people, but no one else likes that idea.  Unfortunately, the approaching end of the semester has caused people to binge drink on the weekends, and I work tomorrow morning.

I'm usually not one for vanity, but I have been tanning lately, and I must say that, while permanently causing skin damage, it has removed my hereditary dark under eye circles for the time being.  I don't plan on living to be old enough to see the brutal effects tanning has anyway.  For now, I will bask in the glory of not being able to count every vein running through my body.

9 days of class...4 days of finals... Hallelujah.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment