Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Remember when snow days stacked right up there with Christmas? We were perfectly content with not going to school, spending half an hour getting bundled up to go outside for 5 minutes, and sitting at home with your mom all day baking cookies and watching a movie. Pretty sure I was not perfectly content with any of that today, except the whole not having class thing. Not that my mom and I baked cookies together or anything, but I'm pretty sure we watched some shitty Lifetime movie together, and if I wasn't on the internet, I was either texting or napping. I cannot wait to peace out of here tomorrow morning, even if it means leaving at 5 A.M. and facing what will most likely be a trecherous and boring 7 hour drive to the airport. The warm weather and Disney will be well worth it.

Tonight's episode of American Idol proves that no one should sing Michael Jackson songs but Michael Jackson. Apparently he is calling his tour "This Is It". I don't like the finality in that. I can't see MJ pulling a Cher, and having like 5 farewell tours. If only I would have been born earlier. Thanks, Mom and Dad.

1 comment:

  1. Titles are overated anyway.
    My day also consisted of internet, texting, and napping.
    It's nice to hear you're leaving at 5 AM instead of 2 AM. Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete