Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Midwest Divas.

Dreams came true and my life was changed last night when Cody and I roadtripped to Minneapolis to See Leslie and the LY's. Unfortunately, it's back to reality now with the Fargo flood. I don't think I have ever been more terrified in my life. I want to go help with sandbagging efforts, but right now I don't even think I can drive my car to Nemzek because it is snowing yet again.

I believe that if Leslie Hall and Barack Obama combined forces and became the Gemocrat party, they could come to Fargo and save us from the rising flood waters with gold spandex, glitter, and buckets to bail us out of the flood waters. It makes me feel good to know that even in a time of crisis, I can still be witty.

1 comment:

  1. haha gemocratic...

    no i did not see that episode. What was it about?

    ReplyDelete