Thursday, July 9, 2009

Let it be

I expect too much from people.  Just because I would do anything for the people I care about doesn't mean they are willing to do the same.  I don't even ask for that much, just an hour here, an hour there... Apparently that's too much to ask.  My bad.

As happy as I can be with the way things are going for me lately, someone around me is always making me feel insignificant.  I honestly feel like sometimes I would be completely content with just packing up and moving out of here and never communicating with anyone from my past again.  

Relationships between people change.  I wish I had an easier time accepting that.  I think I just let myself get too attached.

1 comment:

  1. I like you.
    And our chit chats.
    I appreciate you. A lot.

    ReplyDelete