Thursday, July 30, 2009

I wish I was as accomplished as ***.

It's official.  I took the week of August 16-23 off from both my jobs with the hopes of salvaging some fun out of summer.  Hopefully this mini vacation will consist of a lake trip, camping, and a trip to the cities.  Either that, or it will consist of me lying in my bed for an entire week.  I am still paranoid that the latter will be the case.

My anxiety level has been quite high lately-not healthy.  I know that it stems from my dad being sick, the fact that I am working two jobs, one of which starts very early in the morning, and shady people, and that some of it is just self-induced.  Whatevs.

Lunch with Gretchen at Huhot tomorrow!  Can't wait.  So glad I am only scheduled until noon tomorrow.

I cannot wait to have my friends from Trollwood back.  Like seriously.

So glad Monday night happened... For so many reasons.

*** is Dumbledore!

No comments:

Post a Comment