Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Summer Reading List

*Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand ( started it last year too close to finals and didn't finish it.  This time, I will succeed.)
*A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man by James Joyce (I can't guarantee I'll finish this one.  I couldn't finish Ulysses.)
*Choke by Chuck Palahnuik
*The Virgin Suicides by Jeffery Eugenides (read Middlesex, loved it.)
*Until They Bring the Streetcars Back by Stanley Gordon

To be continued...


In other news, school is almost done and I have been writing a lot more lately as a stress reliever, mostly poetry, mostly angst-ridden and mysterious.

1 comment:

  1. I think I remember what Until They Bring the Streetcars Back is about. I remember reading it. Is that the book with the sad little girl and the popular boy that befriends her?

    Yes, our musical will be about corruption.

    ReplyDelete