Monday, May 25, 2009

straight up and dirty

God bless Twitter.  Not only does it allow me to inform my followers of my day-to-day activities, but it also gives me a chance to send out mass drunk texts to my friends, as well as strangers.  Genius.  My personal favorite Tweet to date is either "I made my drink into a sandwich" or Caroline's tweet "Beef is delirious", both which occurred in the same night.  Rock stars.

Sometimes I look at my family and ask myself, "How the hell am I not adopted?!?"  

I recently made a list of qualities I look for in a potential mate, and came to the conclusion that the chances of someone fulfilling all of my requirements and being straight are slim to none.  I spent an hour trying to revamp this list, and the only thing I changed was height requirements.  I am now accepting males with heights falling in the range of 5'8"-6', instead of 5'10"-6'.  Clearly, this opens up a door to many new possibilities.

Graduation season is upon us, and with that brings multiple afternoons and evenings of too much free food and awkward encounters.  The free food usually outweighs the awkward encounters, although sometimes not by much.  In the state of our economy, it is nice to know that some people can still afford to have an open bar with drinkers served by a tuxedo-clad bartender at their open house.  Gives me hope for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment